KICK OFF WITH ME
APRIL 24-APRIL 28
Limited to 20 people
What does this program look like and what’s the commitment?
You’ll receive a couple of emails before the program starts with guidelines- tips, checklists, acceptable foods you can buy, snack ideas, and a sample meal plan. We’ll have two Q&A zoom calls; one before the program starts, and the other one on the last day of the program- to celebrate our victories!
They’ll be ongoing support on my Facebook group.
Put the program into action for these days together, as a kick-off. After that, you’ll have a small taste of what is possible, and from here it’s up to you to decide the path you want to follow to take your health to even greater levels.
What if I’m not available the days when the program is running?
Participating in our kick-off is encouraged for your success. You’ll have FB group support, and Q&A zoom calls.
Who is this program for?
My clients are women of all ages, who have started feeling the accumulated effects of stress – fatigue, foggy mind, poor sleep, and stubborn weight that just won’t come off.
Do I need to buy any special equipment or supplements?
If you want to get the most out of this program, getting good quality supplements are suggested in the guidebook you’ll receive once you sign up. You can get them online, from your local health store or you can get them from me wit a 10% OFF discount, your choice. You will also need a blender.
What if I’m gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian or have other dietary restrictions?
No problem. You’ll have plenty of foods to choose from (veggies, protein, fruit, and nuts) following the program’s guidelines.
Believe me! You won’t go hungry. This program isn’t about deprivation. If you have other dietary restrictions not mentioned above, please let me know in advance.
Is the program safe while breastfeeding or pregnant?
Yes, actually it’s highly recommended. The healthier your body, the better the outcome will be for both of you. Please consult your healthcare provider prior to embarking on this journey.
What if I’m taking medication or I’m under a physician’s care?
If you are taking medication (including blood pressure or insulin) or are under a physician’s care, I highly encourage you to talk with your healthcare professional before embarking on this journey or taking any supplements. This program works so well that your blood sugar and blood pressure can drop dramatically in a day or two. You must work with your doctor to monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar and adjust your doses as necessary.
This is what you will get
• Increase energy
• Understand and reduce cravings.
• You’ll learn tools to incorporate into your life to reduce stress and anxious feelings.
• Reduce inflammation so you have fewer body aches.
• Improve your digestion so you’re more comfortable in your body.
• Improve your sleep to give you more restful nights and energized days.
• Incorporate daily self-care to support yourself as much as you support everyone else. Yes! Yes!
What this program includes
• A program that you’ll learn once and use forever. It’ll help you shift your mindset, meals, and environment for a whole-life boost.
• A guideline eBook with a list of recommended foods to buy, sample meal plan, and snacks- plus a checklist for easy follow-up.
• Get expert guidance and continuous Facebook group support as you put this cleanse into practice.
• Monthly health newsletter providing you with recipes, articles about how to recover from burnout, increase energy, have mental clarity, and empower you to be your own health advocate.
• Two Q & A’s zoom calls. One before the start of the program-to start on the right foot and the last one- at end of the program to celebrate our victories and continue to water the seeds that we’ve already planted.